[asterisk-users] Re: Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan

Mike mlists at bigrideau.com
Wed Dec 20 14:17:48 MST 2006

>> Perhaps I can get a clarification before proceeding further...
>>
>> In reading the thread the situation seems to be: Company A
>> users has a
>> user with extension/callerid XXX, he calls someone in company
>> B and you
>> want to set the callerid to company A's "main number" rather than the
>> userr's default callerid?
>>
>> Is this correct?
>>

> Mike,
>
> Exactamundo.
>
> Doug.
Ok.

How about:

;outgoing context for company A
[companyA]

;Various include statements
include => foo
.
.
.
;Handle calls from A -> B
;Here BBBBXXXX will match company B numbers
exten => BBBBXXXX, 1, Set(CALLERID=CompanyAMain)
exten => BBBBXXXX, 1, Dial(${EXTEN}

You can do the inverse for companyB, or you could l have a single macro
that deals with calls to/from each company and decides what do to based
on the callerid making the call.

Mike.