[asterisk-users] Re: Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan

Mike mlists at bigrideau.com
Wed Dec 20 13:52:32 MST 2006

>> DG> Surely other people have hit the situation where they first check
>> DG> extensions within a company, and then if there's no match, you
>> DG> glue all the other companies dialplans together with this one.
>>
>> Of course we have. Just Goto(gluedtogethercontext,${EXTEN},1)
>>

> After doing which, you can no longer use the include => directive.

Perhaps I can get a clarification before proceeding further...

In reading the thread the situation seems to be: Company A users has a
user with extension/callerid XXX, he calls someone in company B and you
want to set the callerid to company A's "main number" rather than the
userr's default callerid?

Is this correct?

Mike