[asterisk-users] Re: Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Wed Dec 20 13:13:59 MST 2006

>> -----Original Message----- From: Benny Amorsen
>> [mailto:benny+usenet at amorsen.dk] Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006
>> 6:16 AM To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com Subject:
>> [asterisk-users] Re: Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan
>>
>> exten => _.,n,Goto(coo1_CallStart2,${EXTEN},1)
>>
>> [coo1_CallStart2] include => syst_OnNet include => syst_OffNet

DG> That won't do it. Processing will continue in the current
DG> extension priority. I need it to continue looking for an extension
DG> to match against. Once Asterisk has matched the dialled number
DG> against an extension in the dialplan, your stuck in an
DG> extension.... you can never get out and get Asterisk to go back to
DG> looking for extensions to match against.

It looks for extensions to match against all the time. What you say
makes no sense.

E.g. this code works, with EXTEN being 321 and starting in incoming.

[incoming]
 exten => _3XX,1,NoOp("We get to this place")
 exten => _X2X,2,Goto(incoming,${EXTEN},700)
 exten => _XX1,700,NoOp("We end up here")

If EXTEN was 301, only priority 1 would run. If it was 320, priority 1
and 2 would run.

/Benny