[asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Wed Dec 20 13:12:31 MST 2006

"www.IPKall.com" <Info at ipkall.com> wrote:
> I need a quality US 800 DID over IAX for my Asterisk server, preferably one
> that doesn't cost the earth.
>
> Any suggestions please?

Anyone except NuFone.

Their customer service is non-existant - you have to email every day
for a couple of months before you'll be privileged enough to get a
one-line response to a service outage issue.  If you dare to point
out that the response didn't address the issue then you'll unleash the
combined wrath of both of the brain cells in residence at NuFone's
"support department".  Not immediately, of course - you'll have to wait
another couple of months for a reply.

If you give up on them and decide to go elsewhere, they will pocket any
outstanding funds you have pre-paid into your account.  Existing
NuFone customers are advised to not pre-pay too much to these yokels,
and to jump ship as soon as possible.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz