[asterisk-users] Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at bbeyond.nl
Wed Dec 20 09:41:56 MST 2006

> Bzzt. In order to call SetVar, I have to match the extension
> dialled. When that happens, there is NO WAY to continue
> searching the dialplan after that point for another extension
> to match.

You can't use a generic extension and search a database table for
$EXTEN <-> callerid relation and then set it?

Your diallingplan is _so_ different to what we do, yet what you
want to do is pretty much the same to what we do all the time.

But our Asterisk boxes have _no_ sip CPE's registered to them and
our diallingplan is littered with database lookups. We have no
static stuff in our dialingplan. And we have quite a number of
users.

But no queues etc.

--
Andreas Sikkema                        BBeyond
Software Engineer                Planeetbaan 4