[asterisk-users] IAX connection to FWD not working

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Wed Dec 20 06:52:41 MST 2006

The same with our servers. I just deleted the FWD trunk.
That took less time and quit using the FWD Account
If anyone has any info on why please let me know.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VoIP PBX) 1-563-773-6610 EXT: 250

--> For Information on PBX Systems for SOHO
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX&t=email
--> Need A Toll Free Number?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid&t=email
--> Need Voice Mail?