[asterisk-users] AGI Help Please

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:54:37 MST 2006

> Below are a few errors in the script and on a google search, although I
> found people with the same error, I didn't find a resolution.
>
> Any thoughts on what is causing this error?
> Any thoughts as to why the output is not showing on the CLI without doing a
> debug?
<snip>

These 2 lines should not be there.

> AGI Tx >> >
> AGI Rx << >
> AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command
> AGI Rx << >
> AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command
These 2 errors are probably caused by the Content-type and X-Powered-By lines.

> AGI Rx << VERBOSE"There have been"
> AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command
> AGI Rx << VERBOSE"125 calls made"
> AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command

According to this page http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/verbose
Usage: Verbose(<message> [level])

Also, you usually put "error_reporting(0);" at the top of the script
so you won't have warnings and errors confusing Asterisk.

I never wrote a PHP AGI without using this : http://phpagi.sourceforge.net/
so I can't help you much
You should give it a try, you might like it :)

hth