[asterisk-users] Changing CALLERIDNUM on the fly

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Tue Dec 19 01:05:53 MST 2006

On 19/12/06, Doug Crompton <doug at crompton.com> wrote:
> Is what I am trying to do in this context possible. That is changing the
> incoming CALLERIDNUM. In this case if the incoming CALLERIDNUM is not
> preceeded by a "1" I want to add a "1". Often calls come in without the
> preceeding "1" and this plays havoc with my redial if the 3 digit area
> code matches a local 3 digit extension. All my outside calls are 10 digits
> or 1+10 digits.
>
> Doug
>

> [from-pstn]
> exten => s,1,set(TEST=${CALLERIDNUM::1})    >>>> test for first digit1
> exten => s,2,GotoIf($[ ${TEST} = 1 ]?4:3)
> exten => s,3,set(__CALLERIDNUM=1${CALLERIDNUM})  >>>> if not add 1
> exten => s,4,noop(${CALLERIDNUM})  >>>>> and this still displays without
>

> I tried no, one and two underscores with the CALLERIDNUM variable.

gonzales*CLI> show function CALLERID
gonzales*CLI>
  -= Info about function 'CALLERID' =-

[Syntax]
CALLERID(datatype)

[Synopsis]
Gets or sets Caller*ID data on the channel.

[Description]
Gets or sets Caller*ID data on the channel.  The allowable datatypes
are "all", "name", "num", "ANI", "DNID", "RDNIS".

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org