[asterisk-users] Need help getting started with asterisk

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Mon Dec 18 21:13:25 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 22:03 -0500, Time Bandit wrote:
> > camille*CLI> zap show channels
> >    Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
> >  pseudo            incoming        en
>
> This should show something like this :
>
> panoramix*CLI> zap show channels
>    Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
>  pseudo            from-pstn       en
>       1            from-pstn       en
>
> so something is missing as Asterisk doesn't see your Zap channel
>
> what does your zapata.conf looks like ?

I have removed the commented out lines for conciseness:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=en
context=incoming
switchtype=national
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300		; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
busydetect=yes
busycount=6
useincomingcalleridonzaptransfer = yes

Is this right for my situation with the X100P?