[asterisk-users] Billing solution

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:34:52 MST 2006

Can anyone recommend a call accounting solution with rating for post
paid billing that works well with asterisk using the account code or
any other info from the CDR?

I don't want the billing software to any phone calls for me, therefore
any solution that modifies my extensions.conf is out, nor does it have
to allow for customers the ability to log in to check their
usage/balances.
I have looked at astbill but it looks to be way overcomplicated for
what I want, as well as it requires realtime.
Thank you