[asterisk-users] Good Commercial Grade Service Provider?

David Thomas punknow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 09:04:26 MST 2006

Please do not take this as a flame against cyberdyne-ip.com. That is
not the intention. I am just wondering how businesses like this expect
to stick around when they are charging rates this low.

You can find a whole list of other providers that thought this model
would work at:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/RIP+VOIP

The fact is... if you want good quality, reliable service, and
reasonable support, I think you should expect to pay a little more. I
would be very cautious. Just my $0.02.

Regards,
David