[asterisk-users] Good Commercial Grade Service Provider?

Paul Connolly asterisk at highergear.com
Mon Dec 18 08:25:15 MST 2006

Thanks!  I will check them out

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of LST
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 7:20 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Good Commercial Grade Service Provider?

On 12/15/06, Paul Connolly <asterisk at highergear.com> wrote:

We currently have an Asterisk system with a PRI and 6 POTs lines for backup.
We are looking to add service such as Voicepulse Connect as an extra level
of redundancy and a cost saving alternative to PRI calls.  VP Connect only
allows 4 simultaneous calls; we are looking for 4 to 5 times that to support
our call center.  Also, in looking through the archives, it seems like VP
has had their share of outages and problems.  Can anyone suggest a good
commercial grade package/provider?

Check at teliax.com.  I think they allow at least 10, maybe more.
voipstreet.com allows at least 20.