[asterisk-users] Shared Line Appearances (SLA) in 1.4

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 07:04:22 MST 2006

On 12/18/06, Anthony Kava <asterisk at pottcounty.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Back in September someone asked about documentation for the new SLA
> feature
> in 1.4, however they received no replies.  I thought I might ask the same
> question now in December.  Apart from sla.conf.sample and a few comments
> in
> app_meetme.c I have been unable to find useful documentation.  Is anyone
> using this feature right now? Is there a helpful source for information
> this
> highly desired capability?

The last beta has been posted, and supposedly next week or so the release,
and all this time we were supposed to be testing the new features.  I never
could figure out SLA so I gave up.  I tried finding info about it in the bug
tracker, but it obviously takes a much smarter person than I to figure it
out.