[asterisk-users] asterisk to asterisk - to zap

Pryakhin Dimitry d.pryakhin at connectus.ru
Mon Dec 18 06:23:28 MST 2006

Hello
that might would be an easy question for someone, but im in doubt
Is there any possibility to pass a call from one asterisk to another and
then to ZAP channel.

For instance
I have
"A" asterisk with numbering 45670
"B" asterisk with numbering 45680

second asterisk has TE110P card with single PRI port connected to Siemens
EWSD.
When I originate call from asterisk "B" I reach the world thru ZAP,
when I call from asterisk "A" I reach numbering of asterisk "B" but cant get
to the PSTN network.

ASTERISK---ASTERISK-ZAP-PSTN

Should I have OpenSER for that and terminate my call on CISCO AS5350 or
something?

Thanks