[asterisk-users] Shared Line Appearances (SLA) in 1.4

Anthony Kava asterisk at pottcounty.com
Mon Dec 18 06:13:06 MST 2006

Greetings,

Back in September someone asked about documentation for the new SLA feature
in 1.4, however they received no replies.  I thought I might ask the same
question now in December.  Apart from sla.conf.sample and a few comments in
app_meetme.c I have been unable to find useful documentation.  Is anyone
using this feature right now? Is there a helpful source for information this
highly desired capability?

Regards,

--
Anthony Kava
Senior Network Administrator

"Sheep are slow and tasty, and therefore must remain constantly alert."
  -- Bruce Schneier, "Beyond Fear"