[asterisk-users] rxfax detection problems with multiple contexts

Mayo Jordanov lists at oyam.ca
Sun Dec 17 12:55:31 MST 2006

Thanks Andrew! I had it in separate contexts originally, but for some
reason it wasn't working with fax detection. I didn't realize I could
drop rxfax onto the s extension, for some reason I kept thinking it
was somehow connected with the fax extension only. Works beautifully
now, thanks a lot.

regards,
mayo