[asterisk-users] Day/night service and indications on the phone

alberto at msoft-italia.com alberto at msoft-italia.com
Sun Dec 17 10:50:54 MST 2006

On Dom, Dicembre 17, 2006 16:10, alberto at msoft-italia.com wrote:
> On Dom, Dicembre 17, 2006 15:56, Michiel van Baak wrote:
>
>> You can also use the devicestate commands in BRIstuffed asterisk.
>>

>> Michiel van Baak
>>

> Thanks, this looks like what I need, although
> I'd better not to bristuff any of my asterisk boxes.
>

> I'll try to play with app_devstate.c alone (maybe it'll
> compile outside bristuff, without the need to patch the whole source).
> Alberto.

I'm happy to report that with a very litte change to app_devstate.c
(just in the way ast_device_state_changed_literal() is called)
that module just compiles and works fine even without bristuffing
anything.
BTW I'm using a Thomson ST2030S phone with a status key subscribed
to a DS/xxx hint.

Thanks again for your precious help!