[asterisk-users] Bandwidth requirements for 1, 000, 000 minutes a month

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:59:19 MST 2006

> But who in there right state if mind would use ulaw?
> Just take them away to the funny farm ha ha ho ho!! :-P

I do. Exclusively. I personally don't like the g729 compression (audio
quality and license issues) any my customers definitely notice the
difference right away and wonder why the quality "degraded". I guess I
spoiled them with ulaw. So no g729 here. g726-32 on the other hand was
acceptable, although the difference is still noticeable.

--Luki