[asterisk-users] Iptables rule help

Mail list asteriskmaillist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:53:21 MST 2006

Actually port block is on softphone side and not on asterisk server's
internet connection .I put this in iptables of asterisk server
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p udp --dport 5091 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 127.0.0.1:5060
server is listening on port 5060
Now strange part is everything s working .. but asterisk is not detecting
hangup . I make call on softphone .. call goes everything works fine but
when i hang softphone .. i can see on asterisk that call is still going on
.,... and this is not a problem of softphone i am sure of that :(