[asterisk-users] Selecting outbound trunks

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 02:52:23 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

Can you point me towards some info on how to specify that certain extensions
use specific outbound trunks - we can only set outbound caller ID against
the SIP accounts managed by our service provider (we cannot pass CID info to
them at the moment although they are promising this facility) and so I'd
like to do the following:

Extn A + Extn B + Extn C -> Outbound via SIP account 1 only

Extn D -> Outbound via SIP account 2 only

I presume there's some grouping arrangement that will do this?

Thanks