[asterisk-users] Broadvoice registration problems

Bartosz Wegrzyn - maillists junk at lexoncom.com
Thu Dec 14 19:40:28 MST 2006

I am not sure how far I will go with that, but
I did a capture and explained in detail what is the problem,

I hope that somebody there will forward it to high level support maybe,
who knows, it is so hard to get help when something strange happens,

from my experience with broadvoice, everything works always great, but
from time to time they change something on their side, and I have to fix it
myself by some changes in the configuration (if possible)
this time I have no idea , but it does not work,

we will see,

thx