[asterisk-users] Zaptel under FC6

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rumatech at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:11:11 MST 2006

Thanks for suggestion.

Just tried that Was surprised with download size of only 72k. Anyway,
command work, but I still have same ptoblem.
 I tried to run modprobe -- it failed.
Tried to run service zaptel start and get:

service zaptel start
No functioning zap hardware found in /proc/zaptel, loading ztdummy
                                                           [FAILED]
Running ztcfg:  Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 0: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

1 error(s) detected

                                                           [FAILED]
.

I guess, modules are mot there. Running find / -name zaptel* did not
find any modules.
Seems that make is broken in some way.

Rudolf