[asterisk-users] Searchable Archives of this list

cb cb at mythtech.net
Wed Dec 13 17:31:42 MST 2006

Is there a searchable archive of this list? Did I overlook something
obvious? I can find the archives, but short of downloading all the
monthly gzips and building my own searchable database, it seems my
only other option is to go month by month looking at subjects and
hope to stumble on what I'm after.

Does anyone maintain a public searchable version of the archives?
I've got tons of questions brewing, but I can't believe I'd be the
first to ask any of them, so I'd really rather search thru old posts
for answers before asking something that has likely been asked a
dozen times before.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>