[asterisk-users] CallerID Issue (asterisk newbie)

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Wed Dec 13 17:29:49 MST 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 13.12.2006, 20:56 +0100 schrieb Sven Beisiegel:
> Hi everybody...
>
> I have a similar problem... I don't get the ID of the person that i
> called on my phone... Does anyone know something about this problem?
>
> greets,
> Sven

Well, this sounds as specific as "my computer is broken...". To get
people to helping you, giving lots of details of your problem is
generally a good idea(tm). Something like:

When someone from SIP|PSTN|IAX calls ME(SIP|IAX|whatever), CALLERID(num)
contains BLAH although it should contain BLUBB. My display shows ERNIE
instead of BERT. The relevant part of my sip.conf|zapata.conf|
extensions.conf|logfile is <here>.

Feel free to be more elaborate than that ;-)

Best regards,
Anselm