[asterisk-users] ZAP multiline handset questions

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:06:59 MST 2006

Hi All -

I haven't worked much with ZAP handsets before, but I've got a client
who is insistent on using a particular phone.  My questions:

1. With multiline analog phones, if I've got multiple phones, each
connected to a different FXS interface, is there a way to make the
line status lights on the other phones show that a particular FXO is
in use (like a key system, or like SIP hinting)?

2. Does anyone know of a good analog cordless phone (independent of
any base desk phone) that can handle multiple lines?

Thanks!
Noah