[asterisk-users] Pickup application

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed Dec 13 09:51:58 MST 2006

Does anyone have the pickup application working?  I'm attempting to get
it so that a particular extension programmed into a phone can be picked
up by another phone with that extension programmed with a speed dial
with a 'p' in front... basically, if you dial p100 and extension 100 is
ringing, it'll pick up that extension, otherwise it dials the number.
The problem I'm having is in the fact that my phones register with mac
addresses instead of extensions, so I'm unsure as to what to put in the
pickup app args.  I've tried mac, extension, sip device name, etc... no
luck.  Anyone have any ideas?
--
Aaron Daniel
Senior Voice Analyst