[asterisk-users] anyone used vitelity?

Jay Milk ast-users at skimmilk.net
Wed Dec 13 09:16:17 MST 2006

I think the only gotcha on them is the strange convergence of EXGN and
Sixtel that resulted in Vitelity.  But hey, maybe they combined their
strengths.  That said, my sixtel experience was lousy, my EXGN
experience ok, and so far, I don't have any real complaints with
Vitelity.  Trouble-tickets are taken care of promptly... or the one
trouble ticket I had, at least.