[asterisk-users] Annoying echo echo problem problem ...

Wireless wireless at svw.org.uk
Wed Dec 13 08:33:26 MST 2006

Hi Gordon

I too have this problem with one of my two BT lines, very very annoying.  I
was using a TDM400P and am now using a Sangoma A200 (lightning got the TDM),
I think the sangoma is very slightly better (less echo) but I might just be
kidding myself. Another think I've found it that using a faster CPU (now on
a 450 P3 MMX) and compiling Zaptel for mmx helps a little too.

The other problem I have is reliable CLID, sangoma and Myphonecall have been
very helpful but still no 100% fix :(