[asterisk-users] Question about hardware

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Wed Dec 13 08:28:28 MST 2006

The card will let you interface with a regular telephone line instead
of VoIP.  If you want to use a regular phone instead of the computer
softphones, look into the Grandstream handytone devices - they'll
make it so your regular telephones can talk to Asterisk.  You can
make the system work fine with softphones so there's no additional
cost at this point...
   Todd