[asterisk-users] anyone used vitelity?

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed Dec 13 08:18:19 MST 2006

We're using vitelity, not in large scale call center type numbers, but
any long distance numbers we dial go out their system.  They've been
working great, but if you expect support for an asterisk system, don't
bother calling them.  The furthest they'll go is telling you that there
are configs on the web and if you're not using a regular IP phone, they
can't help you.  We did have a hiccup with them yesterday, but other
than that, calls are clear and seem to succeed well.