[asterisk-users] caller ID authentication

Vernier Umali vernier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:07:11 MST 2006

I looked at the ex-girlfriend option and it's just part of what I
needed. What I do want is to setup a whitelist or numbers which can
access the asterisk box and its extensions. All other numbers will be
given a congestion or busy tone regardless of what extension they are
trying to reach. It would be better that the whitelist is in an
external database of list that asterisk can look up.