[asterisk-users] Need help getting started with asterisk

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Tue Dec 12 20:53:53 MST 2006

As Paul Hales said, I doubt that modem is supported.  To interface
with a regular phone line you'll need to get a supported card.  You
can read about it online.   To just get started with playing, I
recommend you go ahead with the "sophistocated VoIP" stuff..  Perhaps
sign up with IPKALL or Stanaphone.  Google will tell you all about
how to connect them...   Good luck and have fun!
   Todd