[asterisk-users] outgoing call on ISDN PRI

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Tue Dec 12 12:04:44 MST 2006

On 12 Dec 2006, at 15:11, Michel wrote:

> HEllo list !
>

> When user A calls user B via Asterisk (Users A and B are registered
> on the same Asterisk server ) and an ISDN PRI, user B phone
> always shows Asterisk server telephone number.  How to hide it and
> how to forward user A number ?
>
> We tried usecallerid, callerid, hidecallerid, restrictcid,
> usecallingpres in zapata.conf but we always see Asterisk server
> telephone number !

I'm not getting a clear picture of how the ISDN PRI gets into it if
both users are registered (SIP I assume)
to the same asterisk.

If the call actually goes out via a Public ISDN line, you have to get
the provider to agree to let
you set the outgoing number. Normally they will only let you set it
to one of the inbound numbers
that you have bought from them :-)

If that doesn't help,
please re-phrase the question...