[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager

Daniel Gradecak daniel at gradecak.com
Tue Dec 12 11:06:05 MST 2006

Hello Jonathan, thank you for answering ...

I read about astmanproxy but it cannot help me. I am using asterisk-java
all my application is written in java too. I already have a kind of
proxy ad I am not doing
several connection to the asterisk manager. I am afraid this is not
helping me much. Anyway, I have done this in my "proxy" but i thought i
could avoid things like that in my code...

I did not test the asterisk manager contexts and dial plan, so I wonder
if I make a call via astman from 1010 to a GSM and that 1010 is in a
context that is not allowing calls to GSM
would astman execute it anyway or would it look also in the 1010
context? I am asking that because my system guys are not available until
friday ...