[Asterisk-Users] Aculab

Joe Tahan dtg19 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:02:35 MST 2006

Hello Trevor,

 I wonder how I can find out for sure what is the H/W version for a PROSODY ACULAB SS7 Card? I dought that I have a ver 1.1 which have may issues with recently made computers.

 I have a case opened for my problem with aculab but  sysdiag shows that I have ver 1.1 and aculab says I have ver1.5! can sysdiag be inaccurate? I tried config summary and I had the same result!

wish you can read this!

Ammar Ali

From: Trevor.Raynsford at ACULAB.COMTo: asterisk-users at lists.digium.comSubject: [Asterisk-Users] Howto cut the first digitDate: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:41:38 +0100

Christian Reelfs wrote:
> example: > 044612345 > should be after cut operation: > 44612345 > > My try in the extension.conf:
> exten => _0[0-9].,2,Cut(mynum=EXTEN,/ ,1) > exten => _0[0-9].,3,Dial(Zap/g1/${mynum},90,T) > > but it didn't work, my problem is the delemiter, I have no delemiter, > the default is "-" but how to use the function cut() without an delemiter? > Just snip the first digit of a phonenumber.
Use the substring notation as in: ${mynum:1}
which snips the first character from the string. See the docs for more info http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+variables
Trevor Raynsford Software Engineer Aculab