[asterisk-users] Waiting for dial tone in Dial cmd

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Mon Dec 11 05:04:11 MST 2006

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister a écrit :
> Am Montag, den 11.12.2006, 11:29 +0100 schrieb Administrator TOOTAI:
>
>> Administrator TOOTAI a écrit :
>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> FYI, dialing Dial(SIP/exten,,D(0)) give the dial tone, let the user
>>> enter the calling number and the call is passing smoothly.
>>>
>> Sorry, please read Dial(SIP/exten,,D(9))
>>

> Just an idea... Did you try with a M() Macro and SendDTMF() command
> instead of D()? This would probably give you a more detailed control
> over wait seconds and such.

I love your ideas :-) As ususally, two brains are still thinking better
then one ;-) Thanks a lot.

For archives, FXOexten being the FXO EndPoint in sip.conf Below 4000ms
it's not working in our case. Perhaps something to do with early dial or
others phone features.

exten => 300,1,dial(SIP/FXOexten,,M(WaitDialTone))

[macro-WaitDialTone]
exten => s,1,SendDTMF(9|4000)                   ;sending PSTN prefix
with a 4s timeout
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(CallingNumber)     ;send number as DTMF

This does the trick.
--
Daniel