[asterisk-users] popups, queue & agents

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Sun Dec 10 19:05:05 MST 2006

Hi everyone -
I have a nicely working system to which I'd like to add popups for
incoming calls.  Calls go into a queue, then all extensions ring.
I'd like the agent that answers to call to get the popup on screen.
I'm currently using Flash Operator Panel to get a popup (other
suggestions welcome).  Currently, all users get a popup when the call
first goes into the queue which obviously isn't that great....
Where in the dial-plan do I put the code for the popup and specify
only the agent to whom the call is connected?
Thanks
    Todd