[asterisk-users] Asterisk forgetting about client registration or Polycom phone forgetting to register?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 21:37:03 MST 2006

While what you say might/should help, it doesn't fix the problem.

Additional information, since posting this question, till now,
everything worked fine, since it wasn't a working day and only 3
manager sessions are open to asterisk, I'm suspecting that it has to
do either if there are lots of phone calls going on, or when the
manager has more than 3 active connections.