[asterisk-users] PCI, PCI-X and PCI-e -- Server / Interface Card Selection

Ex Vitorino ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 21:15:44 MST 2006

  ...well, thanks Andrew + Thomas, but that's exactly
  what I am trying to avoid: knowing by trying ! ;-)

  I can't risk spending a few thousand just to reach the
  conclusion that Digium's PRI or BRI cards do not work
  with a particular system's PCI-X slots/bus... Or, worse,
  staying with a dead card / system board in my hands ! :-(

  Anyone ?

  Thanks + regards,
--
  Ex Vito