[asterisk-users] oh323.conf question

Uuganbayar.B uuganbayar.b at xacbank.mn
Sat Dec 9 13:29:09 MST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
asterisk at frameweb.it
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:57 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] oh323.conf question

Hi all,
I would like to know if it exists the possibility to send to different
context according to the caller IP Addres

I receive H323 calls, and I have to route this to different devices
according to the caller ip.

I tried to use the

context=first-context
alias=999999

context=second-context
alias=888888

but I was not able to succed in this;

Moreover, I think the keyword alias is related to the phone calling more
than to the ip address, and it could be anything...

In other terms, what I have to do is to send all the calls from one IP
Address to a zap group,
and all the calls coming from another IP to another zap group.

Any help will be gratly appreciated,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it