[asterisk-users] Asterisk eating the Asterisk key!

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Fri Dec 8 11:49:26 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm using Asterisk 1.4.0-beta2 and lately I've noticed that I'm having trouble
accessing my voicemail at work using phones on my Asterisk system.

I have to press the * key during the voicemail login process.  When I do, it
seems that Asterisk "eats" it and doesn't send it along.

I suspect it has something to do with the features.conf file, which you can
look at at:

http://diehlnet.com/features.conf

Otherwise, any advise would be most welcome.

Mike Diehl.