[asterisk-users] CTI: put on hold a call

Gregory Duchatelet g.duchatelet at isi-com.com
Fri Dec 8 09:37:14 MST 2006

Another way would be to control the channel from asterisk.

It is a SIP feature, not an asterisk feature.

I have a SIP phone (not a softphone) and want to control it from the
computer.

Greg

One suggestion is to transfer the call to an "on-hold" extension that plays
music, then go pick up the call later.  or get a new SIP phone.  : )

~Joel

  _____