[asterisk-users] TDM400 and analog phone - can't dial

Petr Kovar petoshasterisk at centrum.cz
Fri Dec 8 08:01:25 MST 2006

Hi all,
I have a problem with dialing digits from my analog phone connected to
TDM400 with one FXS card. I can call the phone from SIP, but when I try
to dial digits from it, after first digit I receive a busy tone. I
thouht that it is the problem with DTFM frequencies, so I changed zone
to my country setting, but with no luck. The next thing I did was to
make change zaptel.h in zaptel source so the zaptel should recognize
pulse dialing and recompiled zaptel again, but only remotely by ssh -
so, now, Im not at the office and I cannot get there until Monday, I
cannot try if now at least pulse dialing works now. : - (

I'm newbie to Asterisk so, please, can someone check my configuration
and tell me I have everything alright (I think its ok, I did it the same
way as in asterisk TFOT book) and I can focus to grab theory for DTFM
problem through weekend?

Thanks a lot.

Petosh

my configuration files:

*extensions.conf:*

[internal]
exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/petosh,20)
exten => 101,2,Playback(my/notavailable)
exten => 101,3,Hangup( )

exten => 200,1,Dial(Zap/1,20)
exten => 200,2,Playback(my/notavailable)
exten => 200,3,Hangup( )

*zapata.conf:
*[trunkgroups]

[channels]