[asterisk-users] Running Asterisk on a Home rotuer

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Dec 7 16:59:05 MST 2006

tacking pn = adding on - sorry for not being more specific.
I have seen that people in the past have used a linksys router to run
asterisk. It would be to expensive to bring in a PC for every location. So
we want to import "cheap home routers" put asterisk on them as use them as
the go in between the IP phones and the asterisk server.