[asterisk-users] Running Asterisk on a Home rotuer

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Dec 7 15:31:04 MST 2006

I have been using the Linksys BEFRS81 Version 2 8 port router for some
time now, using IAX to and from other Asterisk boxes, and before that
the 4 port version, but discovered that after 18 minutes or so,  SIP
traffic ( Vonage or Stanaphone through Asterisk )  would hose the
router, and all traffic would stop. At least 2 different 4 port devices.
The 8 port version has been fine.

John Novack