[asterisk-users] any possibility of Vonage Integration

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Dec 7 00:01:07 MST 2006

The providers have in there minds that

A residential will use less line time than business will use.
Like it was said I guess they don't have teenage kids

There is more usage on my residential line than there is on my business
line.

I Put 1800 Mins on the cellular and about 1000 on the VOIP ( TOTAL =
2800 ) that is BUSINESS
The house had an easy 4500+ mins this is RESIDENTIAL

And I don't use the house line I can't ever get a Dial Tone just kids
talking.
Or the provider changed the dial tone sound to kids and wife talking :-\

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items