[asterisk-users] any possibility of Vonage Integration

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Dec 6 23:30:01 MST 2006

Lacy Moore - Aspendora wrote:

> On 12/6/06, *Paul* <ast2005 at 9ux.com <mailto:ast2005 at 9ux.com>> wrote:
>
>     Time Bandit wrote:
>

>     The TV ads promote it as unlimited. If there are real cases where
>     residential subscribers did not get unlimited residential service for
>     the advertised price, why aren't any state attorney generals going
>     after
>     vonage?
>

> Vonage clearly states that unlimited is not unlimited (not in their
> commercials, of course).  I didn't have a bit of problems finding it.
> Their unlimited for business seems quite a bit too low for me, but
> then again, that's just my opinion, maybe businesses no longer use
> phones.

Some things are clear and some things not so clear. I couldn't find
anything where specific limits on minutes in or out are stated. I think
they try to limit the number of accounts cancelled strictly for high
minutes. Accumulate enough of those and a smart class action law firm
will be after you.

Anyway, how can they determine a residential line is being used for
business without invading subscriber privacy?