[asterisk-users] Setting outgoing caller id on a zap channel for one sip extension only

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:06:01 MST 2006

I use the GoToIf:

If the SIP phone is Extension 2501 and dials out (I am using the
norstar 9 to dial out convention). BTW. ${PSTNOUT} is a global
variable for "ZAP/G2".

exten => _9X.,1,GoToIf($["${CALLERIDNUM}" = "2501"]?2:3)
exten => _9X.,2,Set(CALLERID(num)=9195551212)
exten => _9X.,3,NoOp(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => _9X.,4,Dial(${PSTNOUT}/${EXTEN},300,)
exten => _9X.,5,Hangup()