[asterisk-users] any possibility of Vonage Integration

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Dec 6 12:17:12 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 13:03 -0500, Vijay Gandhi wrote:
> must say very nice & deep calcutaion....

	Thank you. Did you test it for errors?

	There's also a factor of 6/6 (or whatever) billing vs Vonage $25/75
flat, which can save in generic bills. It might even save an average of
about 10%, if calls average 5min, more/less for shorter/longer average
calls. But again, any price savings competes with Vonage's simplicity,
basic reliability, zero overhead costs, and support services, as well as
other calling features and their include ongoing operational costs.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein