[asterisk-users] FW: G.726 on Asterisk 1.4.0

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Wed Dec 6 11:37:53 MST 2006

I downloaded this two days ago from digium ftp.

It reports to be 1.4.0-beta2.

I also have the g726nonstandard=yes on the sip.conf file.

Now, do I need to modify or not the rtp.c that is on /main directory?

I already checked, I don't have audio on g726, with both ports on g729, and
with both ports on ilbc.

I have audio with one port in g729 and the other on ulaw, or both on ulaw.

I don't see any rtp traffic on the previous cases.

Thanks,

Carlos Alperin